Use of this site is provided by Kusasa subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as of the date of your first use of the site.
2. Kusasa reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Kusasa are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. In no event will Kusasa be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in
5. Kusasa does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. COPYRIGHT RESTRICTION
6.1 Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on this site or any of its related material is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Kusasa. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Kusasa to use any item displayed.
6.2 Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Kusasa). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
6.3 Kusasa takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Kusasa has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Kusasa approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
6.4 Where digital products are sold on this site such as e-books, music or other downloads, copyright remains with Kusasa or the designated owner and any infringement will be prosecuted to the full extent. Every infringement of copyright not only steals from the owner of the copyright but also from our girl’s for whom the funds are essential to their education.
7. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
7.1 Girls shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction.
7.2 Once a donation has been made for a particular purpose, no refund can be made of the donation; nor can the end purpose be changed.
7.3 Please contact us immediately if there are extenuating circumstances and your case may be reviewed at our discretion.
7.4 Digitally downloaded products cannot be refunded.
Kusasa Asbl is a registered non-profit organisation, in Luxembourg (F11443)